Uplift iOS Interview
The Guide is for YOU if
- You are preparing for an iOS interview and want to improve your skills and knowledge and looking to level up your interview game and land your dream job.
- You want to gain confidence and ease during iOS interviews by learning expert tips and curated strategies.
- You want access to a comprehensive list of iOS interview QA to practice and prepare.
Some drawbacks of SwiftUI –
- Learning curve.
- Preview bugs in XCode.
- For complex UI, the best practices are not defined by the community yet.
- Many features are still only available in UIKit.
- SwiftUI is not available for older operating systems that you want to support. Supported only on iOS 13+
- It provides very limited set of UI components.
- Lack of support from the developer community as it is a new paradigm.
- There are many companies that still have Objective-C as their codebase, and haven’t even started switching over to Swift – Company tech stack boundary will be always cons for new paradigm.
✍️ Written by Ishtiak Ahmed
Get Ready to Shine: Mastering the iOS Interview
Enjoying the articles? Get the inside scoop by subscribing to my newsletter.
Get access to exclusive iOS development tips, tricks, and insights when you subscribe to my newsletter. You'll also receive links to new articles, app development ideas, and an interview preparation mini book.