Uplift iOS Interview
The Guide is for YOU if
- You are preparing for an iOS interview and want to improve your skills and knowledge and looking to level up your interview game and land your dream job.
- You want to gain confidence and ease during iOS interviews by learning expert tips and curated strategies.
- You want access to a comprehensive list of iOS interview QA to practice and prepare.
Fonts can influence our emotions. They can also impact the user experience. In SwiftUi, It is very easy to use custom font by the help of info.plist and the font modifier. In this article, I will demonstrate how to add a font in the project.
Where to download the font:
There are a lot of custom font available on internet. Before using any downloaded font just check the font copy-write and think about the user experience of that font. You can download font from Google font, fontsquirrel, fontspace, DaFont etc.
Add the font
- Download your desired font(Ex: Roboto-light.ttf from Google font)
- Add the font file in the project. Check copy items if needed, create groups and add to targets.
- Go to the Info.plist file and click the + icon.
- Add Fonts provided by application
- Unfold Fonts provided by application and click the + icon.
- Write the font name(Roboto-light.ttf) in the value section of item 0.
You can use your custom font by the .custom font modifier. The name must be the same as the font name.
.font(.custom("Roboto-light", size: 20.0))
Get Ready to Shine: Mastering the iOS Interview
- Uplift iOS Interview - A Comprehensive Guide to iOS Interview
- iOS Dev Kit - Cheat Sheets, Posters and Infographics
Enjoying the articles? Get the inside scoop by subscribing to my newsletter.
Get access to exclusive iOS development tips, tricks, and insights when you subscribe to my newsletter. You'll also receive links to new articles, app development ideas, and an interview preparation mini book. Your email address will only be used for the purpose of sending the newsletter and will not be shared with third parties or advertisers. Rest assured that we value your privacy and will not spam your inbox.